The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Jennifer Adams, Director, Worldwide Marketing Operations, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Take a Full End to End View to Create True Digital Transformation >>
- Tracy Kapteyn, Vice President, Global Marketing and Sales Operations, TMP, Ask the Right Questions and Go at the Right Pace >>
- Brandon Jensen, Director, Marketing Operations, Workfront, Align Digital Transformation with Your Corporate Strategy to Maximize ROI >>
- Madhu Gulati, President/Chief Strategy Officer, ShowMeLeads, Put the Right Team in Place Before You Digitally Transform >>
- Vivian Elba, Creative Director and Sr. Marketing & Communications Project Manager, The Hartford, Put Your Customer at the Heart of Your Digital Transformation >>
- Brandi Seich, Global Marketing Director, Channel Innovation and Projects, DHL Supply Chain, Eliminate Data and Team Silos to Serve Your Customers Effectively >>
- Mark D’Andrea, Senior Director, Marketing Operations, Scripps Health, Look Beyond Features and Price to Maximize the Value of Marketing Technology >>
- Justin Sharaf, Director, Marketing Technology and Operations, LogMeIn, Build Partnerships to Reduce Silos, Encourage Trust, and Gain Buy-In >>
- Erik Bratt, Senior Director, Global Corporate Marketing, Kyriba, Align Your Marketing and Martech Strategies to Avoid Tool Overload >>
- Faryal Khan-Thompson, Head of World Writers, Americas, Williams Lea Tag, Set a Unified Enterprise Strategy to Optimize Marketing Operations >>
- Regina Jaslow, Chief Revenue Officer, Amplicare, Understand How You Work Before You Digitally Transform Marketing Operations >>
11 Marketing Technologists On Digital Transformation was generously sponsored by Workfront.
Digital transformation (DX) is top of mind for CEOs across the globe—so it’s no wonder that it’s also top of mind for marketing operations professionals who are trying to modernize and improve workflows across their department. However, research is showing that many teams in the midst of digital transformation struggle to get DX initiatives off the ground successfully. Others have successfully implemented several new software solutions, but without a big picture strategy for how those solutions will work together. This has left many marketers feeling disconnected, siloed, overloaded with software, but still pressured to get more done faster. Read through this eBook for actionable tips and best practices from experienced marketing professionals on how to successfully digitize and transform your team into a modern marketing engine.