The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Katie Morse, VP, Digital Marketing, Nielsen, Create Loyal Customers with People-Based Marketing >>
- Natalie Petouhoff, VP, Program Executive, ITC, Salesforce.com, Set Your Organization Up For Success >>
- Louise Bousquet Andréani, Development Director, Agence Business, Build a Long-Term Brand Vision in a People-Based World >>
- Jackie Jenkins, Director of Marketing Operations and Planning, Thomson Reuters, Select the Right Team for a People-Based Future >>
- Shirley Liu, Vice President Marketing & Digital, L’ORÉAL, Learn Why Millennial Attitudes Make People-Based Marketing a Necessity >>
- Harriet Ayoade, Vice President, Marketing Manager – Mortgage, Chase, Pilot Your Way to a Superior Customer Experience >>
- Chirs Osner-Hackett, Senior Director, Marketing Operations, Kellogg, Gain Deeper Consumer Insights with People-Based Measurement >>
- Laura Rueckel, Group Director, Integrated Marketing, Coca-Cola North America, Put Your Customers and Prospects in Context to Target Messaging Effectively >>
8 Experts on How to Measure People-Based Marketing Impact was generously sponsored by Visual IQ.
With today’s consumers expecting personalized experiences, marketers are discovering they must focus more on people and less on devices. People-based marketing means tracking a customer across multiple devices and channels rather than relying on cookies or other device-based identifiers, but there’s more to it than that. It also depends on people-based measurement, which enables marketers to see how their people-based marketing efforts affect customer value.
People-based marketing changes the way professionals in the industry work, but how are they making that transition? Thanks to a generous partnership with Visual IQ, we interviewed eight experts about their approaches to people-based marketing and measurement. We explored two key questions:
Why is the need for people-based measurement so great? And what would you recommend to marketers who want to embrace it?
We found that, although many marketing leaders understand just how important people-based marketing and measurement are, everyone is at a different stage on their implementation journey. That process presents several challenges, from selecting the right team for your business, to balancing customers’ preferences with a long-term brand vision. In the following essays, experts discuss their experiences in addressing these and other implementation challenges.
I believe these perspectives will help you no matter where you are on the road to people-based marketing and measurement. This eBook provides practical insights into how people-based marketing more effectively delivers those personalized experiences consumers have come to expect.