The book includes insights from the following experts:
- David B. Gaber, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Epson, How Keeping Marketing Materials Fresh Drives Business >>
- Patrick Swisher, Program Manager, Billtrust, Collaboration Is Key To Successful Marketing Fulfillment >>
- Supriya Raina, Director, Global Marketing, Piramal Critical Care, Achieving Greater Productivity With Marketing Fulfillment >>
- Beth Moorhead, Marketing Consultant, Legrand AV Technologies, How to Deliver Efficient, Cost-Effective Marketing Fulfillment >>
- Stephanie Nehmens, Content Marketing Manager, LendingClub, How Outsourced Marketing & Fulfillment Solutions Can Function As Strategic Partners >>
- Brian Kemp, Director, Marketing & Compliance Technology, Nationwide, Achieving Cost-Effective Flexibility Through Marketing Fulfillment >>
- Peggy Leah Daniel, US General Manager, The Lotter Group, How To Scale Your Marketing Fulfillment Effectively >>
- Jackie Burnes, Head of US Marketing Team, Expense Reduction Analysts, Marketing Fulfillment Streamlines Branding And Increases Efficiency >>
8 Experts on Marketing Fulfillment was generously sponsored by Iron Mountain
Marketers face a challenging task. Charged with developing and refining high-level marketing strategies for their companies while maintaining lean processes that enable the business to respond to changing conditions with agility, they often find they don’t have enough hours in the day to accomplish every item on their to-do lists. If processes like marketing fulfillment are not carefully managed, it can quickly become difficult to service customers and provide them with the resources they need in a timely fashion.
This eBook features expert advice from eight accomplished marketers on how to manage your marketing fulfillment effectively, whether by eliminating inefficiencies, improving your spend with online inventory management, reducing waste, or ensuring compliance. We began with a key question:
“What tips and tricks can you share with fellow professionals about managing marketing fulfillment?”
The responses presented here represent a diverse array of industries and perspectives that we hope will provide you with valuable insight and best practices you can use as you pursue marketing fulfillment strategies for your company.