The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Marina Chase, CFO (Ag.), Caribbean Airlines, Treasury Is The Value Center Of The Enterprise >>
- Philippe Sanchez, CFO, The Exclusive Group, Visibility Is The Key To A Successful Cash Culture >>
- Andrew Nicholson, CFO, Graff Diamonds, A TMS Can Contribute To Increased Productivity And Growth >>
- Masatoshi Miyamoto, Managing Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer, JVC KENWOOD Corporation, A Global, Unified View Enables Treasury To Support Corporate Goals >>
- Douglas Bettinger, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Lam Research Corporation, Strengthening Treasury’s Role As A Business Enabler >>
- Sachio Matsumoto, Executive Officer and Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, LIXIL Group Corporation, Cash Visualization Enhances Global Governance and Efficiency >>
- Gary McCorry, Chief Financial and Operating Officer, RISE-Alliance LLC, Manage Complexity While Increasing Agility >>
- Hitoshi Honda, CFO, Director, Corporate Executive Senior Officer, transcosmos inc., Optimizing Return And Risk With A Single View Of Cash >>
- Frederic Marret, Group CFO, Webcor Group, Increasing Visibility Can Result In Unexpected Benefits >>
- Joseluis Vilchis, Treasury Consulting Manager, Accenture, Treasury Is Becoming More Strategic And More Tactical Too >>
- Michael Dinkins, President & CEO, Dinkins LLC, Expand Your View Of Treasury To Drive Business Value >>
- Russell Hoffman, Director, Market & Treasury Risk, KPMG LLP, One Way To Measure Treasury Value Is By How Strategic It Is >>
This eBook was generously sponsored by Kyriba.
Businesses today must maintain tight control over all aspects of their financial health, including treasury management. The right treasury management solutions give chief financial officers (CFOs) a host of benefits and a holistic view into the financial health of the organization. This book takes a closer look at the strategic value treasury management solutions deliver to the CFO. With the generous support of Kyriba, we’ve spoken with CFOs and the experts from Accenture and KPMG to discuss the following three questions:
What is the value of treasury to the organization?
How do you measure the success of your treasury operation?
As CFO, what do you get out of a treasury management system?
The result of those conversations is a better understanding of the importance of treasury management. I trust you’ll find that these essays contain useful information about treasury management technology and how it can benefit your organization. Each of our authorities has a different perspective for you to consider