The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Tanya Mackenzie, Director of Field Marketing, AlgoSec, Read an excerpt>>
- Andy Skillen, Director of Field Marketing, FICO, Read an excerpt>>
- Erik Hawkins, Field Marketing Director, GTT, Read an excerpt>>
- Jennifer McAdams, Vice President, Demand Generation and Field Marketing, Progress, Read an excerpt>>
- Malin Liden, Vice President, Head of EMEA Marketing Transformation Office, SAP, Read an excerpt>>
- Nicole Summitt, Vice President, Marketing, Sprinklr, Read an excerpt>>
- Adam Kerrigan, Director of Americas Demand Marketing, Cybereason, Read an excerpt>>
- Melissa Alonso, Director, Global Account-Based Marketing, Qlik, Read an excerpt>>
- Jan Ryniewicz, Head of Field Marketing, Google Cloud, Read an excerpt>>
- J.P. (Jacob Porter) Global Director of Product & Field Marketing, Edge by Ascential, Read an excerpt>>
- Michael Hoffmann, Vice President of Field Operations, RELEX Solutions, Read an excerpt>>
- Atalay Aktas, Director of Field Marketing, Genesys, Read an excerpt>>
- Jessica Cowan, Field Marketing Manager, SpyCloud, Read an excerpt>>
- Felipe Duarte Navarro, Field Marketing Manager LATAM, Akamai Technologies, Read an excerpt>>
- Vishal Chopra, Head of Field Marketing, Freshworks, Read an excerpt>>
15 Experts on Reimagining Field Marketing was generously sponsored by Mighty Guides.
When live events were suddenly canceled and employees shifted to remote work, most field marketers went into shock. With their marketing plans in tatters and sales needing a completely different kind of support, they had to act fast to develop new leads, fill pipelines, and support sales in completely new ways. For those who didn’t understand digital, the shock was overwhelming. For those who already understood digital and had put a strategy in place before the pandemic, they were able to act fast.
We asked 15 top field marketing and account-based marketing professionals to reimagine what field marketing would be like in the future. All of the experts I interviewed agreed that things would never be the same. Surprisingly, most agreed that field marketing would play an even bigger role in the buyer’s journey and all felt compelled to raise their digital game. Each contributor shared how their insights about highly personalized content marketing strategies, producing professional digital events, developing new sales strategies, and how they are partnering with customers and suppliers in innovative ways. And even when live events come back, their event plans will be completely integrated into a digital-first strategy.
This Mighty Guide explores where things were, what these experts did, and where they see things going. One thing is certain, this is an exciting time for field marketing. Thanks for reading!