The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Russ Barr, Managing Director of DAM, Cloudinary
- Peter O’Neill, Research Director, Research in Action GmbH
- Mark Davey, Founder, The Codified DAM Consultant
- Lori Meyers, Digital Assets Manager, Monumental Sports and Entertainment
- Melissa Pauna, Senior Product Manager, Salesforce
- Jennifer Sunday, Global Technology Manager, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Mike Giresi, Chief Digital Officer, Molex
- Nick Barber, Senior Analyst, Forrester
Digital-First Brand Experiences Require a Digital-First DAM was generously sponsored by Cloudinary.
Brands are under increasing pressure to deliver high-quality digital experiences in real time. However, Chief Marketing Officer (CMOs) and their teams are hard-pressed to keep up because many of their tools and processes were tailored for a hardcopy -based world. Consequently, while innovative companies are offering immersive digital-media experiences and winning conversions, other organizations are falling short. To stay relevant and competitive, all businesses must adopt a digital-first mindset and operate accordingly.
By leveraging a digital-first Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution, brands can deliver more captivating experiences faster and at scale. They also become more agile, pivoting as necessary when, as is the norm, market conditions, customer expectations, and competitors’ tactics change.
With a digital-first DAM bridging the gaps between teams and connecting point solutions, often through APIs, for a seamless end-to-end workflow, functional silos are replaced by cross-functional collaboration. Teams can then operate as a single cohesive unit, transparently sharing, optimizing, versioning, and delivering assets. That’s efficiency and effectiveness incarnate, yielding more time and resources for creating innovative, engaging experiences.