The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Andrea Fryrear, SurveyGizmo and MarketerGizmo, Content Marketer and Agile Marketing Evangelist
- Jim Ewel, AGILE MARKETING, Principal, Leader of High Growth Enterprises
- David Lesue, Workfront, Creative Director
- Brandon Jensen, Workfront, Director, Marketing Operations
- Adelyn Zamora, Brady Corporation, Global Digital Marketing Manager, Agile Marketing Professional
- Mike Lieberman, Square 2 Marketing, Co-founder
- Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, Mozilla, CMO
- Rupert Laslett, Dell, Lead Agile Marketing Scrum Master
- Barre Hardy, CMG Partners, Agile Marketing and Performance expert; Associate Partner
- Raechel Duplain, Workfront, Solutions Marketing Manager
10 Experts Share Tips on How to Get Started with Agile Marketing was generously sponsored by Workfront.
However, research shows that the vast majority of marketers who embrace Agile Marketing are seeing fantastic results, including faster speed-to-market, increased team morale, more productivity, better prioritization, and improved marketing quality. With those kinds of benefits, passing on Agile Marketing might actually do more harm than good in the long run.
Luckily, a handful of innovative marketers have already started laying the foundation of Agile Marketing for the rest of us. This eBook includes tips, best practices, and lessons learned from 10 Agile Marketing experts, including Jim Ewel (agilemarketing.net), Barre Hardy (CMG), and Rupert Laslett (Dell), to help your transition to Agile go as smoothly as possible. These experts cover topics such as how to:
• Choose the right Agile methodology for your team;
• Coach your team through the change;
• Organize and manage Agile teams; and
• Have a successful transition to Agile.
We hope this eBook will help you feel empowered to start implementing Agile Marketing practices with your team. Good luck!