The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Eddie He, Engineering & Manufacturing Manager, TekniPlex
- Steve Kennelly, Associate Director, Microchip Technology Inc.
- Jason Layton, Senior Applications Engineer, Microchip Technology Inc.
- Sheila Ortiz, Head of Global Marketing &, Business Development, InHealth Technologies
- Zachariah Peterson, PCB Design Expert & Electronics Design Consultant, Northwest Engineering Solutions LLC
- Greg Robinson, Vice President, Microchip Technologies Inc.
- Mia-Lida Smit, Senior Marketing Specialist, Microchip Technology Inc
- Bhanu Prakash Villuri, Engineering Manager, Stanley Black & Decker
- Jin Xu, Senior Business Development Manager, Microchip Technology Inc.
- Priyanka Yussuf, Senior Hardware Design Engineer, Schneider Electric
The Mighty 8-Bit Microcontroller: Still Enabling Innovation in Modern Applications was generously sponsored by Microchip and Mouser Electronics.
With more and more devices becoming electrified and intelligent, the 8-bit MCU has never been more relevant. We interviewed ten experts on 8-bit MCUs, how they get used in today’s world, and what makes them so useful.
We hope you enjoy their insights!