- Michal Brychta, Principal Applications Engineer, Analog Devices
- Daniel Cohen, Senior Robotics Software Engineer, MKS Instruments
- Mick McCarthy, Director of Advanced Automation, Analog Devices
- Darshan Pandya, Staff Robotics & Automation Engineer, Walmart
- Mario Sheppard, Senior Engineer – Automation & Manufacturing Technology (Advanced Air Mobility), Supernal
- Karnakaran Thangapandiyan, Automation Engineer, Rockwell Automation
- Fiona Treacy, Senior Director, Industrial Automation Business Unit, Analog Devices
- Reinhardt Wagner, Distinguished Product Definer, Analog Devices
- Jordon Woods, Product Line Director, Analog Devices
Leading the Way to the Digital Factory was generously sponsored by Analog Devices and Mouser Electronics.
The digital factory is a paradigm shift in the way the industrial sector operates, leading to greater productivity and efficiency than ever before. We interviewed 9 experts on the Digital Factory and the role that Data, Analytics, and Edge Technologies play in the field. We hope that you enjoy their insights!