The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Alex Russell, BBDO, Creative Director
- Heather Wagner, Saatchi & Saatchi, Creative Director
- Aaron Alamo, Momentum Worldwide, Creative Director
- Iain Nevill, 72andSunny, Seniorr Writer
- Tim Roan, BBDO, Creative director, Copywriter
- Federico Fanti, Young & Rubicam, Executive Creative Director
- Ken Trevor, Young & Rubicam Group, Prague, Creative Director for Europe – WPP Red Fuse
- Renata El Dib, Wieden + Kennedy, Creative / Art Director
- Harris Wilkinson, A&E Television, Creative Director Producer/My Haunted House
- Tamryn Kerr, BBH London, Creative – Art Director
- Brian Riemer, Saatchi & Saatchi, VP, Senior Creative Director
- Matt Fischvogt, Creative Director / Writer
- Craig Love, Y&R Brands, Regional Creative Director
- Ignacio Jardon, Publicis, Creative Director
- Lisa Glasgow, Curiouser &…, Founder & Creative Director
- Matt Bergantino, TREMOR, Creative Director
- Serena Connelly, Ginormous, Inc., Freelance Creative Director / Writer
- Kassie Naidoo, Young & Rubicam, Executive Creative Director
Taming the Chaos of Agency Life was generously sponsored by Workfront.
All of this proves challenging for most agencies. So, Mighty Guides and Workfront have teamed up to gather best practices and ideas from 18 creative directors at agencies around the world, such as BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi, TBWA Chiat, and Young & Rubicam, in response to this question:
We all know how chaotic agency life can be: What are some of the tips and tricks or best practices you
use to stay creative and competitive amidst all the chaos?
Read through this eBook to get ideas from your agency colleagues on how to make agency work more manageable and enjoyable.