The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Houman Adabi, Aptify, VP
- Craig McQuilkin, Nasscomm, Business Development V.P
- Robert Pragai, Datavalet Technologies, PMO Manager
- Philip Naggert, Visual IQ, Senior Account Manager
- John O’Melia, EMC, SVP Products & Customer Success
- Udai Tennati, Manhattan Associates, Senior Director, Professional Services
- Shawn Reese, eLynx, Vice President of Professional Services
- Richard Reid, The Freeman Company, Vice President – Business Development
- Cindy Treptow, inContact, Product Manager
- Joe Bulsak, Binary Tree – The SMART Migration Company, VP Professional Services
- Jerry O’Connor, Trading Technologies, SVP, Advanced Solutions
- Earl Greer, MoreDirect Inc., a PC Connection Company, Vice President Solution Sales & Enterprise Vertical Markets
- Aaron Nelson, ProModel Corporation, Scrum Master
- Mitch Miller, Savi Technology, Vice President Professional Services
- Valerie Jones-Harvey, Mindjet, Director, Account Services
- Alex Penkrat, Microsoft, Services Practice Leader
- Seth Horowitz, Navitaire, an Amadeus company, Professional Services Manager
- Roy Hoh, IHS, Director, Customer Care & Customer Experience
- Vijay Desai, Workday, Sr Consultant of Professional Services
- Rollin Allen, MasterControl, Sr. Manager – Project Management Office
- Larry Herring, World Wide Technology, Strategic Delivery Manager Professional Services
Manage, Meet & Exceed Client Expectations was generously sponsored by Workfront.
With generous support from Workfront, we set out to find an answer to these questions. We gathered 22 seasoned professionals from across the services spectrum and asked:
What advice would you offer to a solution implementation team to help them manage, meet, and exceed their client’s expectations throughout the implementation process?
The short essays in this book include expert stories of hands-on implementation experiences and challenges. Reading them, you will find that there is no one answer to that question. There are some common themes—for example, developing strong and lasting relationships is key, as are strong communication skills and well documented project plans.
I found these stories instructive and fascinating, and I’m sure any services professional would, too. I am confident that you will benefit from the shared wisdom of the experts who so generously gave of their time and energy to bring this eBook to life.