The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Annie Gherini, StumbleUpon, Head of Marketing & Business Development
- Alexandra Tyler, Citi, SVP, Head of Global Digital Rapid Innovative Experiences
- Leo Sei, Google, Product Manager
- Seiya Vogt, Bitly, Performance Marketing Manager
- Scott McAllister, Time Inc., SVP of Consumer Digital Marketing + Biz Dev
- Mattias MacDowell, Harte Hanks, Marketing Analyst and Strategist
Top Marketing Experts Share Tips on Achieving Individualized Marketing was generously sponsored by Teradata.
Businesses in all industries are learning to use individualized customer data in their engagement strategies. However, accomplishing true individualization has been challenging for many companies because of a lack of resources; shortfalls in data quality, analysis, and understanding; and an inability to execute meaningful communications with consistency and relevancy.
To better understand what is working, and with the generous support of Teradata, we posed the following question to over 45 experts who are heading up Individualized Marketing strategies:
What advice would you offer a fellow marketing executive to help ease the transition to Individualized Marketing?
Although their approaches are as varied as their businesses and markets, these experts shared many insights. For example, you’ll learn the importance of integrating individualized data across the enterprise for use in all engagement channels. It is the integration of that data that enables true one-on-one customer engagement, and makes Individualized Marketing especially powerful.
Of course, there is a lot more to it than that, and I’m confident you will find many valuable insights in this eBook—insights that will strengthen and enrich your own Individualized Marketing strategy.