Sponsoring A Mighty Guide:How it Works
- Sponsors who have told us that they are “highly satisfied” with their eBook and would recommend us. 90% 90%
- Sponsors that plan to sponsor future eBooks 80% 80%
- Sponsors who have already sponsored more than one eBook 50% 50%
Key Benefits of Sponsorship
Branding and Promotional Opportunities The cover and colors used in the book can match your brand, and we’ll include your logo on the front cover as the sponsor. You will receive four full-page ads, and your logo and call-to-action will appear at the bottom of every spotlight article page. In addition, you can have a Sr. Executive write the foreword to the book that will appear in the front of the publication.
Delivers Your Message in a Credible Way We get true experts to participate in your book. We focus on the key influencers who are already talking to your target audience as well as inviting well-placed practitioners who understand your target audience because they’re an essential part of it.
Generates High Quality Leads The perceived value of these books is extremely high because they are substantial, well-designed books, published by a third party. In short, filling out a form is a small price to pay. In addition, Mighty Guides, as a third party publisher of the book, will be able to promote the eBook to any group, email list, blog, facebook group, or twitter feed without it appearing that you are spamming the industry with promotional content.
Good for SEO Links from influencers, customer and partner sites boost your search rank and web rank.
Establishes Authoritative Thought Leadership Because the book is written by the most important people in your industry, it is automatically authoritative and credible. You become a thought leader by facilitating the discussion and participating in it. In short, it’s more likely to be read, and it will receive far more likes, tweets, and embeds than if you just published a piece on your own.
Builds Relationships – with customers, partners, influencers, and analysts You will create meaningful and important ties with influencers that you can leverage for future projects. In addition, you can have key employees, customers and partners contribute essays.
- Logo on the cover, on every footer page, and on all the supporting assets.
- Up to four full-page ads in the main book.
- The exclusive opportunity to gate the main book on your site.
- The opportunity to help us focus the audience and messaging of the book to match your messaging objectives.
- In addition to the main book, you receive additional content assets that we use to promote the book that is gated on your site. These assets, depending on the size of the project, can include using the articles as guest blog posts, a quote book, and three to five mini books (small books with three to five articles on a particular theme or vertical used to drive people back to your site.)
- We select contributors and influencers to help build the marketing right into the book. As the sponsor, you’ll let us know what kinds of people and companies we should target, who we should avoid, and the types of influencers we should go after. We build the lists, and you can approve them.
- You get final approval over everything that goes in the book.
- We promote the book through organic social media to relevant influencers on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other relevant sites.
- We encourage contributors to build direct relationships with you.
- You have the opportunity to include contributions from key executives, customers, partners, and potential customers.
How do Mighty Guides promote the eBook and all of its pieces?
Our goal is to generate as much exposure and leads for you as possible. To create multiple promotional opportunities, we promote the content organically by asking the contributors to post, tweet, and blog about the pieces as they’re created. In addition, we post our own notices to relevant social media groups, blogs, and influencers. We do this repeatedly for each piece of content that’s created for the duration of the campaign.
What does it cost?
Exclusive sponsorship packages for a campaign range between $10,000 and $25,000 depending on the size and scope of the project.
Ready to become a sponsor?
Please call: David Rogelberg, CEO and Publisher, Mighty Guides, Inc. 516 360 2622
Or write: email@example.com
Below are answers to common questions that sponsors have about getting started and what the process entails. If you have any additional questions or need clarifications, please contact us.
How do I get started?
What is the goal of the kick-off meeting?
How do I pick the right question to use? Do you have a format you’ve had success with?
Do you have any other advice regarding the question?
How do you select influencers to reach out to?
How do you get influencers to become contributors?
Do you pay the contributors?
Can I provide a list of potential contributors to reach out to?
Who owns the content?
How do you create the manuscript?
Can I edit the essays to say whatever I want?
Who produces the eBook?
What does a sponsor have to provide?
- A high-res version of your logo
- Your brand guidelines
- A Foreword from a key executive, along with that executive’s headshot (the image file should be at least 50kb in size). The Foreword should be under 200 words.
- Up to four ads for the book along with any tracking URLs that you’d like us to link the ads to.
- Copy for the “About [Your Company]” sidebar that appears on the Foreword page. This is usually general info about the company, and should be under 100 words.
- Links to your company Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn or G+ profile pages, If you choose to provide. These will be listed on the Foreword page.
- Approval of the question, influencer list, the essays and their organization, approval of the design and layout.
- Your input on the book title, sub-title and the the type of imagery you prefer for the cover.