The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Balaji Ganesan, CEO and Co-Founder, Privacera
- Peter Rosario, CISO, USI Insurance Services
- Joe Corsi, Deputy CISO, Excellus BCBS
- Ainul Huda, SVP, Analytics and Growth Marketing, Condé Nast
- Abel Aboh, Data Management Lead,
Bank of England
- Scott Hawkins, Principal Data Architect,
- Sravanthi Konduri, VP of Marketing Analytics, SiriusXM
How to Democratize Analytics with Effective Data Governance was generously sponsored by Privacera.
The power of data is incredible. Through analytics, businesses can gain a deeper understanding of their customers, improve their products, and make more informed business decisions. Before enterprises can unlock these insights, however, they must understand what data exists, where that
data is stored, who has access to it, and how it is secured.
To put it another way, leveraging data to its full potential requires a broad, flexible, well-administered set of data governance policies. But this isn’t something that can be implemented overnight—it requires a careful, strategic approach built on top of a solid foundation. This eBook provides
that foundation, walking you through the challenges, best practices, and principles of effective data governance.