The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Todd Bell, CISO and Executive Director, IT Compliance, Valleywise Health
- Katrina Biscay, AVP and CISO, University of Cincinnati
- Michael Manrod, CISO, Grand Canyon Education
- Pierre Noel, Group CSO, Le Collectionist
- Donna Ross, EVP, CISO, Radian
- Erica Wilson, VP, Global Security and Privacy Risk Management, RGA
- Joe Ariganello, VP of Product Marketing, Anomali
7 Experts on the Importance of Understanding Your Attack Surface and Relevant Threat Landscape was generously sponsored by Anomali.
The cybersecurity landscape has never been more complex or more challenging. To help modern businesses understand and address the myriad risks they now face, we interviewed seven experts on how attack surfaces and digital ecosystems have changed—and what businesses must do in order to adapt.
We hope you enjoy their insights!