- Maria Canete, Market Development Manager, CIRCE Technology Center
- Kasra Latifi Fard, Power Electronic Design Engineer, NanoStructured Coatings
- Tanya Kirilova Gachovska, Power Engineer, MDA
- Jerome Gregoire, eDrive Leader and Principal Power Electronics Engineer, Ascendance Flight Technologies
- Naveed ur Rehman Malik, Motor Drives Engineer, Dyson
- Marc Rommerswinkel, Business Development Manager, Microchip Technology
- Sabah V S, Power Electronics Design Engineer, Ather Energy
- Priyanka Yussuf, Senior Hardware Design Engineer, Schneider Electric
Silicon Carbide Power Solutions was generously sponsored by Microchip and Mouser Electronics.
Silicon Carbide is an exciting semiconductor technology that is revolutionizing the industry, but integrating any new technology comes with some challenges. We interviewed eight industry experts on how Microchip technologies not only aid engineers in the integration of SiC, but also secure their supply chains and help shape the future of power electronics.
We hope you enjoy their insights!