The book includes insights from the following experts:
- David Van, Investors Bank, VP InfoSec Engineering and Operations, Read the article >>
- Deneen DeFiore, Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, United Airlines, Read the article >>
- Dmitriy Sokolovskiy, Chief Information Security Officer, Avid Technology, Read the article >>
- Felipe Medina, VP of Information Security Architecture and Operations, BankUnited, Read the article >>
- Genady Vishnevetsky, Chief Information Security Officer, Stewart Title, Read the article >>
- Matthew Otwell, Chief Information Security Officer, MD Department of Health, Read the article >>
- Nikk Gilbert, CISO, Confidental, Read the article >>
7 Experts On Transforming Your Threat Detection and Response Strategy was generously sponsored by Trustwave.
Many security leaders emphasize the importance of following a strong yet flexible security framework. Others recommend testing your security plan, particularly if your organization has a global footprint. Depending on your situation and industry, establishing a strong partnership with a managed security service provider (MSSP) or managed detection and response (MDR) provider can help you achieve your security goals.
The essays in this eBook offer practical strategies, advice, and examples from seasoned professionals that will help you transform your threat-detection and response strategy. They explain how to identify obvious and less obvious gaps in your strategy, create and implement a flexible threat-detection and response strategy, and much more. If you have been charged with defending your organization against evolving threats, you will benefit from the wisdom these experienced security professionals have shared.