The book includes insights from the following experts:
- Chris Rieth, Socrata, Inc., Program Manager, Non-Profit and Philanthropy Partnerships
- Dorothy Creaven, Element Wave, Co-Founder & CEO
- Gary Angel, EY, Partner / Principal – Digital Analytics Center of Excellence
- Anu Chitrapu, Bank of America, SVP, Sourcing
- Anil Batra, SriyaDXI, LLC., Strategic Advisor – Digital Experience Measurement
- Chris Neumann, 500 Startups, Mentor
- Ted Rubin, The Rubin Organization, LLC, Social Media Strategist, Brand Evangelist, and Keynote Speaker
- Pratik Bang, Equifax, Director of Alliances, Data & Analytics
- Ken Herron, Multiple Tech Startups, Advisor
- Lisa Arthur, Teradata, CMO
- Amit Bendov, Gong, CEO and Co-Founder
Real Time Analytics was generously sponsored by New Relic.
One contributor to this e-book wisely points out that everything happens in real time, but not everything benefits from real-time analysis. That realization underscores the challenge facing analysts and decision makers today. The ability to capture massive amounts of real-time data often exceeds an understanding of how to use that information effectively. To better understand how to get the most value out of real-time analytics—and with the generous support of New Relic— we collected answers to the following question from 27 top real-time analytics professionals:
A colleague has been tasked with implementing realtime analytics to transform her company (e.g., saving money, improving a product, or smarter marketing). Please share a story from your own experience or a critical piece of advice that will help her succeed.
The first section of this e-book focuses on when it makes sense to use real-time analytics to inform decisions and actions. The second section focuses on getting the most from real-time analytics. One recurring theme from the experts is that to derive value from real-time analytics, you must be able to take real-time action. We hope the insights and experiences these real-time analytics experts share help you strengthen your own business intelligence strategies.